Baked Stuffed Haddock (rolled)
1 1/2 to 2 pounds fresh or thawed haddock fillets
4 to 5 strips bacon, divided
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 cups soft bread crumbs
salt and pepper
- Dice 2 strips of bacon; cook until crisp.
- Remove bacon; cook onion in remaining bacon drippings until soft.
- Combine cooked bacon with onion, bacon drippings, parsley, and bread crumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread bread crumb mixture on haddock pieces.
- Roll starting at narrow end.
- Arrange haddock seam side down in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
Stay up-to-date with information about new products, menu items, specials and more.