Easy Broiled Haddock
1 pound haddock fillets
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cut fillets into serving pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the soy sauce and vegetable oil.
- Arrange the fish pieces on an oiled broiler rack; broil until golden brown, basting frequently with the soy sauce mixture.
- Turn and broil for about 5 minutes longer, basting.
- Place fish on a warm platter.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining oil and soy sauce with drippings; heat.
- Add lemon juice and parsley.
- Pour over fish.
Stay up-to-date with information about new products, menu items, specials and more.