Lemon Dill Grilled Salmon Skewers
4 True North Salmon Skewers
3 tbsp (45 mL) fresh chopped dill
2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp (2 mL) grated lemon zest
2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
½ tsp (2 mL) salt
¼ tsp (1 mL) pepper
1 dash hot pepper sauce
1 lemon cut into 8 wedges
- In large glass bowl, mix together dill, oil, lemon rind and juice, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over salmon skewers to coat, then let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove skewers from marinade.
- Reserve the marinade. Place skewers onto a greased grill over medium heat. Brush with marinade.
- Cover and grill, turning twice, until fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish plate with lemon wedges. Serve hot.
Stay up-to-date with information about new products, menu items, specials and more.