Maple BBQ Salmon
4 Fresh Atlantic Salmon portions
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- Mix the maple syrup, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon portions in a shallow dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish, and marinate salmon portions in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning over at 15 minutes.
- Drain the salmon steaks and discard used marinade.
- BBQ the salmon portions over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
Stay up-to-date with information about new products, menu items, specials and more.