Salmon Burgers with Spinach and Ginger
1 lb Heritage Salmon Fillets, skinless*
4 oz baby spinach (optional), coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
3 scallions, minced
1 tbsp finely-grated, peeled fresh ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 large egg white
1 tbsp soy sauce
Vegetable oil for brushing skillet
2 tbsp pickled ginger
*TIP: If you don't have a fillet, Heritage Salmon Portions will work just as well. Simply use four 3 oz portions, and follow the recipe as usual.
- Cut salmon into 1/4-inch dice, then stir together with spinach, scallions, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Beat together egg white and soy sauce in a small bowl and stir into salmon mixture.
- Form into 4 (1/2-inch thick) patties.
- Heat a 12-inch, non-stick skillet over moderate heat until hot and lightly brush with oil.
- Cook patties, carefully turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, 6-7 minutes total.
- Top each burger with 1 1/2 teaspoons pickled ginger. Add a side salad and serve.
Stay up-to-date with information about new products, menu items, specials and more.