Spicy Thai Salmon Skewers
4 True North Salmon Skewers
2 stalks bruised lemon grass
2 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 inch (2 cm) piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
1 red chili finely chopped
2 limes, juiced
150 mL olive oil
- In a medium bowl, stir together soy sauce, the lemon grass, crushed garlic, chopped ginger, chopped chili, lime juice and olive oil.
- Place half of the marinade seasoning into a large plastic bag, add the salmon skewers and close the bag.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning over at 30 minutes.
- Drain the salmon skewers and discard used marinade.
- Over medium heat, grill the salmon skewers for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
- Remember to brush the skewers with reserved half of marinade while grilling.
Stay up-to-date with information about new products, menu items, specials and more.